I bought a heap of books today and this one would make a great gift for anybody...young or old, Bob Dylan fan or not.
I love the illustrations by Paul Rogers what a great idea to make a picture book out of a Dylan song.
little treasures found and lost..
I bought a heap of books today and this one would make a great gift for anybody...young or old, Bob Dylan fan or not.
Hi :) I'm probably one of the biggest Bob Dylan fans, as well as the most unlikely of them all. Most children (and I use that word to its fullest potential) my age, which is 16, don't even know who he is. To me that is quite frightening. It leaves me to think; where is music going? Is it left in the past with the great thinkers of Lennon, Mercury, Dylan, etc? Are we doomed from this generation and on?
ReplyDelete*Not like you really wanted to know. I just thought I would let you know it, anyway.
maybe...but I'm brainwashing my children so perhaps there's hope! Good girl
ReplyDeleteMy whole generation and I thank you. We need more brainwashers like you I do belive. My future children have no hope. They are destined to know the name "Bob Dylan." Just like all should be.
ReplyDelete